Re: [Commitfest 2022-07] Patch Triage: Waiting on Author

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: [Commitfest 2022-07] Patch Triage: Waiting on Author
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 4:46 AM Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
> Daniil is working on this, but currently he's on vacation.
> I think we should not mark patch as RwF and move it to next CF instead.

Is there a downside to marking it RwF, from your perspective? As
Robert pointed out upthread, it can be switched back at any time once
Daniil's ready.

Life happens; there isn't (or there shouldn't be) any shame in having
a patch returned temporarily. But it is important that patches which
aren't ready for review at the moment don't stick around for months.
They take up reviewer time and need to be triaged continually.

--Jacob