Moving RwF patches to a new CF

От Jacob Champion
Тема Moving RwF patches to a new CF
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
[changing the subject line, was "[Commitfest 2022-07] Begins Now"]

On Fri, Jul 15, 2022 at 1:37 AM Wenjing Zeng <wjzeng2012@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please move the Global Temporary table to check next month, that is at 202208.
> I need more time to process the existing issue.

Hi Wenjing,

My current understanding is that RwF patches can't be moved (even by
the CFM). You can just reattach the existing thread to a new CF entry
when you're ready, as discussed in [1]. (Reviewers can sign themselves
back up; don't carry them over.)

It does seem annoying to have to reapply annotations, though. I would
like to see the CF app support this and I'll try to put a patch
together sometime (there's a growing list).

Thanks,
--Jacob

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALT9ZEGoVd6%2B5FTJ3d6DXRO4z%3DrvqK%2BdjrmgSiFo7dkKeMkyfQ%40mail.gmail.com