Re: pgAdmin 4 / PostgreSQL 10 Won't Open

От F.Sluiter
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 / PostgreSQL 10 Won't Open
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I have the same error. It is pgadmin related and I get it when I start pgadmin from a different path than were it was installed.
I installed pgadmin4.2.2 using our blog on standalone mode: https://humandata.associates/blog/data-engineering/installing-pgadmin-4-runtime-mode
When I start it from command line it is ok. If I dock the icon to the launcher (in ubuntu rightclick on the icon in launcher when pgadmin is running) it will not start the second time by clicking on the icon.
Previous Pgadmin4.2.1 was fine with to be started in this way.
Hope this helps to replicate.

Hi,

Can you please provide below information ?
  • Which pgAdmin4 version have you installed ?
  • Provide pgadmin4.log file.
  • Provide OS and version detailed information.
Thanks,
Neel Patel