Re: [NOVICE] trigger to access only the last transaction

От Frank Pinto
Тема Re: [NOVICE] trigger to access only the last transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On AFTER INSERT per row triggers you have a variable available called NEW that should have an id. Try adding this to your WHERE clause:

AND table1.id = NEW.id

Note this is a join on a scalar value. NEW.id should be a number (e.g. 42) when this is processed

Frank