Re: pgcrypto: PGP armor headers

От Joel Jacobson
Тема Re: pgcrypto: PGP armor headers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marko, et al,

This is a review of the pgcrypto PGP Armor Headers patch:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/53EDCAE8.20004@joh.to

Contents & Purpose
==================
This patch add functions to create and extract OpenPGP Armor Headers.
from OpenPGP messages.

Included in the patch are updated regression test cases and documentation.

Initial Run
===========
The patch applies cleanly to HEAD.

The 144 regression tests all pass successfully against the new patch.

Conclusion
Since I'm using these functions in the BankAPI project,
https://github.com/trustly/bankapi, I have tested them
by actually using them in production, in addition to the provided
regression tests, which is a good sign they are working not just
in theory.

+1 for committer review.