Re: GSSAPI server side on Linux, SSPI client side on Windows

От Brian Crowell
Тема Re: GSSAPI server side on Linux, SSPI client side on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Christian Ullrich
<chris@chrullrich.net> wrote:
> Pseudocode:
>
> n = GetUserNameEx(NameSamCompatible)                    // "logon screen" case
> NameTranslate.Set(ADS_NAME_TYPE_NT4, n)
> n = NameTranslate.Get(ADS_NAME_TYPE_DOMAIN_SIMPLE)      // "official" case
> n = n.CutAtTheAtSign()
> db.Connect("DSN=foo;UID=" + n)
>
> To get a usable realm name, ADS_NAME_TYPE_USER_PRINCIPAL_NAME is probably more correct.
>
> This works if the role name in pg_authid matches the user name in the directory, case-wise. It cannot be shortened to
GetUserNameEx(NameUserPrincipal)because that also returns "logon screen" case.

I don't see any reason this can't be put in Npgsql. If the username
isn't supplied, the NpgsqlConnectionStringBuilder guesses it in the
UserName property. I'm going to make it guess correctly.

—Brian

От: dinesh kumar
Сообщение: Re: select Xpath is returning values with {}
От: "GRIFFITHS H.P."
Сообщение: Re: Cannot import logs from csv