Re: Re: [GENERAL] Link Office Word form document with data from PostgreSQL

От avpro avpro
Тема Re: Re: [GENERAL] Link Office Word form document with data from PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
thank you all for your responses.

I think to easiest option for me would be to use the ODBC connection. Now my problem is where to start with the VBA code; but that's for another list.
cheers

On 30 March 2015 at 19:51, Vincent Veyron <vv.lists@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:37:28 +0200
Vincenzo Campanella <vinz65@gmail.com> wrote:
Stirling Newberry <stirling.newberry@gmail.com> wrote:

>post the code

Here you go :

http://pastebin.com/eVXZiFws

This is a mod_perl module used in the HeaderParser phase of the Apache request cycle; it first grabs the sql associated with the model, and passes parameters to it; this sql is used to retrieve the required values for the model, and the placeholders in the document are replaced with those values. The user is then redirected to the newly created document

You can see it in action in the demo account of the site referenced in my signature : open any file (those are legal files/insurance claims), click on the 'Contributors' tab (third tab from left; add a contributor if none is present), and click on 'Templates'. Click on the template to generate a document

--
                                        Salutations, Vincent Veyron

https://legalcase.libremen.com/
Legal case, contract and insurance claim management software

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] Link Office Word form document with data from PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] Link Office Word form document with data from PostgreSQL