Can't Drop Role

От Carlos Mennens
Тема Can't Drop Role
Дата
Список pgsql-general
For some reason I'm removed all grants and roles from this users
account but I'm unable to remove / drop him from the database as
follows:

postgres=# \du
                                     List of roles
 Role name |                           Attributes
     | Member of
-----------+----------------------------------------------------------------+-----------
 cmennens  | No inheritance, Cannot login                                   | {}
 jmadeline | Superuser, No inheritance, Create role, Create DB, Replication | {}
 mrbs      | No inheritance                                                 | {}
 mwilshaw  | No inheritance                                                 | {}
 postgres  | Superuser, Create role, Create DB, Replication                 | {}
 rcube     | No inheritance                                                 | {}

postgres=# DROP ROLE cmennens;
ERROR:  role "cmennens" cannot be dropped because some objects depend on it
DETAIL:  owner of function pg_logfile_rotate()
owner of function pg_file_length(text)
owner of function pg_file_read(text,bigint,bigint)
owner of function pg_logdir_ls()
owner of function pg_file_unlink(text)
owner of function pg_file_rename(text,text)
owner of function pg_file_rename(text,text,text)
owner of function pg_file_write(text,text,boolean)
owner of extension adminpack

--
Carlos Mennens

Сообщение: Re: Password Security Standarts on PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Password Security Standarts on PostgreSQL