Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pg3 vs pg4 for macOS

От Anthony DeBarros
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pg3 vs pg4 for macOS
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I've been using both pgAdmin3 and 4 on MacOS Sierra. Based on watching the dev team's activity over the last few months, the forthcoming pgAdmin 4 version 1.2 will be a big improvement and address many common issues/requests from users, including bugs regarding file saving and navigating files that have been blockers for me personally.

Dave Page said somewhere recently that v1.2 should be out soon. Personally, I'm using pgAdmin3 now and will move to pgAdmin 4 when v1.2 is released and use that going forward assuming I don't encounter critical issues.