Re: duplicate key errors when restoring 8.4.0 database dump into 9.1.2

От Culley Harrelson
Тема Re: duplicate key errors when restoring 8.4.0 database dump into 9.1.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This is just the first of many duplicate key errors that cause primary key creation statements to fail on other tables.  I grepped for the key but it is hard to tell where the problem is with 888 matches.

I will try pg_dump --inserts.  It is a 17G file with copy statements so... this should be interesting.  And take a long time.