"Drop index concurrently" leaving behind invalid indexes

От Moppel, Kaarel
Тема "Drop index concurrently" leaving behind invalid indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On a busy database I've been recently getting invalid indexes, what looks
like a result of 'drop index concurrently' timing out. Could not repeat the
behaviour though with a simple local test setup.

The docs (http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/sql-dropindex.html)
don't mention this possibility also as opposed to 'create index
concurrently' and I didn't find anything from the archives.
Any thoughts on that?

Thanks,
Kaarel