Re: Keyboard Layout US International - PC

От Vinícius Fontes
Тема Re: Keyboard Layout US International - PC
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

2013/12/9 Vinícius Fontes <contato@viniciusfontes.com>
I reported the same bug a few days ago, not sure if the devs acknowledged this.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vinícius Fontes <contato@viniciusfontes.com>
Date: 2013/12/3
Subject: Bug report -- can't type single quotes (') on OS X 10.9
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org

Here's a bug I found: on OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), if the current keyboard layout is "U.S. International - PC" one is unable to type single quotes on SQL Editor. The key acts as backspace instead.

This bug is easy to reproduce and isn't intermittent: it happens 100% of the time.

Platform: Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
Language: English
Version: v1.18.1