[GENERAL] Regarding creating pgpointcloud extension.

От Nandish Jayaram
Тема [GENERAL] Regarding creating pgpointcloud extension.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I have been trying to get pgpointcloud running on greenplum 5.0 database.
This might seem like a convoluted topic to discuss on this mailing list, but
the reason I am asking here is that Greenplum 5 is based on postgres 8.4
and pgpointcloud requires at least postgres 9.0 it seems. So I am wondering:
how does one figure out which postgres 9.0 features in particular does
pgpointcloud depend on? Is there any not-so-difficult way of figuring out
those differences/requirements?

If this is not the correct mailing list for this question, can you kindly direct me
to the right one?

The error I get on Greenplum 5.0 is:

create extension pointcloud;
*ERROR:  syntax error at or near "NOT"*

Thanks in advance,
Nandish

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Monitoring of a hot standby with a largely idle master
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Monitoring of a hot standby with a largely idle master