Re: Parallel Bitmap Heap Scan reports per-worker stats in EXPLAIN ANALYZE

От Melanie Plageman
Тема Re: Parallel Bitmap Heap Scan reports per-worker stats in EXPLAIN ANALYZE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 17, 2024 at 5:31 PM Tomas Vondra
<tomas.vondra@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Do you plan to work continue working on this patch? I did take a look,
> and on the whole it looks reasonable - it modifies the right places etc.

I haven't started reviewing this patch yet, but I just ran into the
behavior that it fixes and was very outraged. +10000 to fixing this.

- Melanie

Сообщение: Re: Avoiding inadvertent debugging mode for pgbench
Сообщение: Re: Avoiding inadvertent debugging mode for pgbench