Re: [HACKERS] Restrict concurrent update/delete with UPDATE ofpartition key

От amul sul
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Restrict concurrent update/delete with UPDATE ofpartition key
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 2:04 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On 2018-04-07 20:13:36 +0530, amul sul wrote:
>> Attached is the patch does the renaming of this tests -- need to apply
>> to the top of  v10 patch[1].
>
> These indeed are a bit too long,  so I went with the numbers.  I've
> pushed the patch now. Two changes:
> - I've added one more error patch to EvalPlanQualFetch, as suggested by
>   Amit. Added tests for that too.
> - renamed '*_rang_*' table names in tests to range.

Thanks for the review and commit -- I appreciate your and Amit Kapila's help to
push the patch to the committable stage.  Thanks to all those who have
looked into the patch and provided valuable inputs.

FWIW here is the commit :
https://postgr.es/m/E1f4uWV-00057x-0a@gemulon.postgresql.org

Regards,
Amul