Congratulations (EDB) on U.S. Security Technical Implementation Guide.

От John McKown
Тема Congratulations (EDB) on U.S. Security Technical Implementation Guide.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
May be of interest to some here. EDB is the commercial enhancement to PostgreSQL.

Release Date:
Jul 14, 2016

EDB Postgres Advanced Server STIG becomes first open source-based database STIG to be published by the Department of Defense

Government-validated security guide increases speed and security for U.S. agencies’ deployment of EDB Postgres

​I think that calling EDB an "open source-based database" may be technically correct, but perhaps a bit misleading. It is a commercial database derived from an open source database. And they do contribute back to the PostgreSQL community. I'm just being picky.

The actual site containing the paper, and others, is here:

--
"Worry was nothing more than paying interest on a loan that a man may never borrow"

From: "Quest for the White Wind" by Alan Black

Maranatha! <><
John McKown