Re: PostgreSQL - The Best Overall Database

От John McKown
Тема Re: PostgreSQL - The Best Overall Database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 8:03 AM, Melvin Davidson <melvin6925@gmail.com> wrote:

This should put a smile on all PostgreSQL DBA's faces.

​Very nice. Of course, I have a "thing" about both MS and Oracle. And not a good "thing", either.

Melvin Davidson

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown