Re: Building postgresql project

От Chamila Wijayarathna
Тема Re: Building postgresql project
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I installed cygwin and ran ./configure on it. It says cannot run /bin/sh config/config.sub
I was already following that link.

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 8:15 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Chamila Wijayarathna <cdwijayarathna@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm new to postresql development. I cloned the project from git and tried
> to build it. When I tried to run it using gmake, it gave me an error saying
> '! is unexpected at this time gmake: *** [world] Error 255', Can somebody
> please tell me where I got it wrong.

Hm, did you run "configure" first?  I'm also wondering whether you could
be using an old version of gmake.  See
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/installation.html

Chamila Dilshan Wijayarathna,
SMIEEE, SMIESL,