Re: Hello - About how to install PgAdmin4 on Debian 10

От Carlos Montenegro
Тема Re: Hello - About how to install PgAdmin4 on Debian 10
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello dear Adrian and Ray.
Good day !

Thank you both for helping me.
It has worked and have installed pgadmin4, but have this issue when try to open the server:

pgAdmin4 server could not be contacted
Any suggestions?
Best

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 4:10 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 3/24/21 1:17 PM, Carlos Montenegro wrote:
> Yes Ray,
> I followed those instructions, but it seems the repository location
> changed. It is not available, but thank you so much for your support.

It worked for me using the instructions listed here(per Ray's post):

https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-apt/