EDTERROR: invalid page header in block 3271 of relation base/16395/16426

От John Ly
Тема EDTERROR: invalid page header in block 3271 of relation base/16395/16426
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi all,

The following problem is on PostgreSQL 8.4.in Windows Server 2008

We use postgresql as our database and a system I am working on has the following error in the Windows Event Viewer:
EDTERROR: invalid page header in block 3271 of relation base/16395/16426

My objectives are to find the cause of this and the solutions. And I have the following questions:
1. Where are the postgresql logs? I am hoping to find which date the corruption happened by reading through the log.
2. I did some research about this problem, and someone mentioned he used pg_filedump and another tool (which I don't know the name) to 0 out the corrupted data. Can someone point out where the compiled version (.exe) of pg_filedump is? and what tools should I use to zero out the corrupted data?

Thank you,
AL