Re: PG-9.3.6, unable to "drop role because some objects depend on it"

От Dennis Jenkins
Тема Re: PG-9.3.6, unable to "drop role because some objects depend on it"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Doh.  I found my answer.  Tome posted it years ago..
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/18994.1325874130@sss.pgh.pa.us

I have to connect to the offending database and try to "drop role" again to get the list of actual objects.  One database cannot query the catalog of another.