Re: Remove duplicated row in pg_largeobject_metadata

От Tobias Meyer
Тема Re: Remove duplicated row in pg_largeobject_metadata
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Interesting.  Can you nail down the software versions that were in
use here?  That'd be the old PG server version upgraded from, the
new server version upgraded to, the versions of pg_upgrade and
pg_dump (these probably should match the new server version, but
I'm not certain we enforce that), and the pg_upgradecluster
script version?

Well, it was an upgrade from 9.5 to 10. Unfortunately I can't pin down any other or more exact versions any longer.
The command we used was "pg_upgradecluster 9.5 main -m upgrade -k -v 10"

Regards, Tobias