Re: Deleting 173000 records takes forever, blocks async queries for unrelated records

От Alexander Farber
Тема Re: Deleting 173000 records takes forever, blocks async queries for unrelated records
Дата
Re: Deleting 173000 records takes forever, blocks async queries for unrelated records  ("Carlo Stonebanks" <stonec.register@sympatico.ca>)
Список pgsql-general
Thanks, I will add an index(id, yw) and check.

The limit suggestion (yes, I already have a "vacuum"
cronjob to purge spam-users from drupal_users etc.)
doesn't work:

# delete from pref_users
where id not in (select distinct id from pref_money) limit 10;
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "limit"
LINE 2: ...ere id not in (select distinct id from pref_money) limit 10;

Сообщение: Re: Unusually high IO for autovacuum worker
Сообщение: Re: Unusually high IO for autovacuum worker