Re: Postgres 9.5 - password for new windows user

От Rader, David
Тема Re: Postgres 9.5 - password for new windows user
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sofy - One of your early emails said setting up a DB from the command line. Did you run the installer from the command line or as a windows application?

If you want to try a different Windows graphical installer, you can try the one from BigSQL:

-dave

--
David Rader - VP Product Development
e: davidr@openscg.com | m: 732-887-8140