Re: pgAdmin4 on Mac

От Rader, David
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 on Mac
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
--
David Rader
davidr@openscg.com
www.openscg.com

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Tizian Kronsbein <
tizian.kronsbein@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I recently installed pgAdmin4 on Mac OX Sierra.
>
> I can't restore my databases because of an Error Message Errno 2
> Moreover, I am not able to set the binary path.
> I can't find workarounds on stack overflow either.
>
> Is that a bug? If not, how is the workaround there?
>
> Best Regards,
> Tizian Kronsbein

Hi Tizian,

For pgAdmin support, please use the pgAdmin mailing list directly:
https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list.php

thanks!

От: Tizian Kronsbein
Сообщение: pgAdmin4 on Mac
От: "Rader, David"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14382: System.TypeLoadException: Failure has occurred while loading a type