Setting up pgAdmin4 as a web application

От Derek Ealy
Тема Setting up pgAdmin4 as a web application
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I've been trying to get pgAdmin4 to work as a web app for a couple of days. I've finally figured out python, pip, wsgi, apache (I think). I can see from the logs that is failing when trying to select from the version table which I assume should be in the sqlite Db as opposed to my postgres instance.

I've located my pgadmin4.db file and can see that has zero bytes in it.

Here is the message that appears in my apache error log when I try to access the pgadmin4 website:

OperationalError: (sqlite3.OperationalError) no such table: version [SQL: u'SELECT version.name AS version_name, version.value AS version_value \\nFROM version \\nWHERE version.name = ?\\n LIMIT ? OFFSET ?'] [parameters: ('ConfigDB', 1, 0)], referer: http://dbgsdev01.nw.loc/

Any ideas how I can get this fixed?

Thanks, Derek