Re: pgDay Asia / talks / lightning talks

От Satoshi Nagayasu
Тема Re: pgDay Asia / talks / lightning talks
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Dan,

> Is this the place to ask questions about pgDay Asia[1] or is there
> another mailing list for it?  The mailing list link on the pgDay Asia
> web site just takes me to a marketing list[2].  The seasiapug list[3]
> looks very quiet.

> 2. http://uptime.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=8b6e2840d44be26e9f646b9f9&id=128a96a18a

This is the list I have set up, and it is intended to provide some
update information
about the conference and the web site, especially for the attendees.

And if you have any question or comments, please send to pgday-asia
[at] googlegroups.co.jp

Regards,
--
Satoshi Nagayasu <snaga@uptime.jp>