Re: PATCH: Using BRIN indexes for sorted output

От Sergey Dudoladov
Тема Re: PATCH: Using BRIN indexes for sorted output
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

@Tomas are you working on this ? If not, I would like to give it a try.

> static void
> AssertCheckRanges(BrinSortState *node)
> {
> #ifdef USE_ASSERT_CHECKING
>
> #endif
> }

I guess it should not be empty at the ongoing development stage.

Attached a small modification of the patch with a draft of the docs.

Regards,
Sergey Dudoladov

Вложения