[pgAdmin4][patch]: Feature #1407 - Support map view for PostGIS query result sets

От Xuri Gong
Тема [pgAdmin4][patch]: Feature #1407 - Support map view for PostGIS query result sets
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

This is the patch for viewing geometry data in pgAdmin4. I have implemented it as follows:
  • Add cell button and column header button in datagrid for geometry and geography type data. [screenshot 1]
  • When user clicks the 'view' button, it parses the data and opens a map to show the geometry. [screenshot 2, 3, 4]
  • When user clicks the geometry in the map, it shows the properties. [screenshot 5]
I have created unit test for this. I have also created a test database[1] including geometries of different types to run test manually. Please review it. Thank you.

Regards,
Xuri Gong

Вложения