Re: Hierarchical Query Question (PHP)

От David Blomstrom
Тема Re: Hierarchical Query Question (PHP)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, I guess it does make sense to keep a copy of your actions.

In the meantime, I now have two new tables with the following schema:

-- Table: public.taxon

-- DROP TABLE public.taxon;

CREATE TABLE public.taxon
(
  taxonid integer NOT NULL DEFAULT nextval('taxon_taxonid_seq'::regclass),
  descr text
)
WITH (
  OIDS=FALSE
);
ALTER TABLE public.taxon
  OWNER TO postgres;

* * * * *

-- Table: public.gz_life_mammals

-- DROP TABLE public.gz_life_mammals;

CREATE TABLE public.gz_life_mammals
(
  id integer NOT NULL DEFAULT nextval('gz_life_mammalsx_id_seq'::regclass),
  taxonid integer,
  parentid integer
)
WITH (
  OIDS=FALSE
);
ALTER TABLE public.gz_life_mammals
  OWNER TO postgres;

Сообщение: Re: Hierarchical Query Question (PHP)
Сообщение: Re: Hierarchical Query Question (PHP)