От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 23, 2024 at 5:13 PM shveta malik <shveta.malik@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Ajin for testing the patch. PFA v66 which fixes this issue.

I think we should try to commit the patch as all of the design
concerns are resolved now. To achieve that, can we split the failover
setting patch into the following: (a) setting failover property via
SQL commands and display it in pg_replication_slots (b) replication
protocol command (c) failover property via subscription commands?

It will make each patch smaller and it would be easier to detect any
problem in the same after commit.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.