Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 2:29 AM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>
wrote:

> Please note that 9.4 and earlier do not have ExecVacuum; the
> determination of freeze ages is done partly in gram.y (yuck).  Not sure
> what will the patch look like in those branches.

One way to make fix back-patchable is to consider doing the changes
for Vacuum and AutoVacuum in one common path (vacuum_set_xid_limits())?
However, I think we might need to distinguish whether the call is from
Vacuum or AutoVacuum path.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.