Re: server crashed with TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(!parallel_aware || pathnode->path.parallel_safe)"

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: server crashed with TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(!parallel_aware || pathnode->path.parallel_safe)"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 11:51 AM, Amit Khandekar <amitdkhan.pg@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20 June 2018 at 14:28, Amit Khandekar <amitdkhan.pg@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>

>>> Did you get a chance to look at it?
>>
>> Not yet, but I have planned to do this by tomorrow.
>

> After list_concat, the subpaths no longer has only non-partial paths,
> which it is supposed to have. So it anyways should not be used in the
> subsequent code in that function. So I think the following change
> should be good.
> -       foreach(l, subpaths)
> +       foreach(l, pathnode->subpaths)
>
> Attached patch contains the above change.

Thanks, Tom, would you like to go-ahead and commit this change as this
is suggested by you or would you like me to take care of this or do
you want to wait for Robert's input?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.