Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 5:27 PM Ajin Cherian <itsajin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 9:40 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Another thing, I noticed is that originally we have subscriber-side
>> support as well, see [1] (see *pgoutput* patch) but later dropped it
>> due to some reasons [2]. I think we should have pgoutput support as
>> well, so see what is required to get that incorporated.
>>
> I have added the rebased patch-set for pgoutput and subscriber side changes as well. This also includes a test case
insubscriber.

As mentioned in my email there were some reasons due to which the
support has been left for later, have you checked those and if so, can
you please explain how you have addressed those or why they are not
relevant now if that is the case?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.