Re: [bug fix] pg_ctl always uses the same event source

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: [bug fix] pg_ctl always uses the same event source
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 9:17 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think it's just a very minor coding style thing, so I am marking this patch as
>> Ready For Committer.
>
> I could see that this patch has been marked as Needs Review in CF app.
> suggesting that it should be rejected based on Tom's rejection in below mail:
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/3315.1390836667@sss.pgh.pa.us
>
> If I understand correctly that objection was on changing Default Event
> Source name, and the patch now doesn't contain that change, it's
> just a bug fix for letting pg_ctl know the non-default event source
> set by user.
>
> Please clarify if I misunderstood something, else this should be changed
> to Ready For Committer.

Tom/Andres, please let me know if you have objection for this patch, because
as per my understanding all the objectionable part of patch is removed
from final
patch and it's a defect fix to make pg_ctl aware of Event Source name set in
postgresql.conf.

If there is no objection, I will again change it to Ready For Committer.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.