Re: [Patch] Optimize dropping of relation buffers using dlist

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: [Patch] Optimize dropping of relation buffers using dlist
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 6:27 PM k.jamison@fujitsu.com
<k.jamison@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> It compiles. Passes the regression tests too.
> Your feedbacks are definitely welcome.

Thanks, the patches look good to me now. I have slightly edited the
patches for comments, commit messages, and removed the duplicate
code/check in smgrnblocks. I have changed the order of patches (moved
Assert related patch to last because as mentioned earlier, I am not
sure if we want to commit it.). We might still have to change the scan
threshold value based on your and Tang-San's results.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Вложения