Backpatch b61d161c14

От Amit Kapila
Тема Backpatch b61d161c14
Список pgsql-hackers

The attached patch passes make check-world but I have yet to test it
manually and also prepare the patch for other branches once we agree
on this proposal.

Thoughts?

[1] -
commit b61d161c146328ae6ba9ed937862d66e5c8b035a
Author: Amit Kapila <akapila@postgresql.org>
Date:   Mon Mar 30 07:33:38 2020 +0530

    Introduce vacuum errcontext to display additional information.

    The additional information displayed will be block number for error
    occurring while processing heap and index name for error occurring
    while processing the index.

[2] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20190807235154.erbmr4o4bo6vgnjv%40alap3.anarazel.de

--
With Regards,