Re: Minor inheritance/check bug: Inconsistent behavior

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Minor inheritance/check bug: Inconsistent behavior
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 3:29 PM, Rushabh Lathia
<rushabh.lathia@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Amit.
>
> I gone through the mail thread discussion regarding this issue and reviewed
> you patch.
>
> -- Patch get applied cleanly on Master branch
> -- Make and Make Install fine
> -- make check also running cleanly
>
> In the patch code changes looks good to me.
>
> This patch having two part:
>
> 1) Allowed TableOid system column in the CHECK constraint
> 2) Throw an error if other then TableOid system column in CHECK constraint.
>
> I noticed that you added test coverage for 1) but the test coverage for 2)
> is missing..  Initially I thought of keeping the test for point-2 as well, but
later left it thinking it might not add much value for adding negative
test for this  scenario.
> I added the test coverage for 2) in the attached patch.  Thanks for adding new test.

> Marking this as Ready for committer.

Thanks a ton for reviewing the patch.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: Patch for fail-back without fresh backup
От: Sawada Masahiko
Сообщение: Re: Patch for fail-back without fresh backup