Re: rename SnapBuild* macros in slot.c

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: rename SnapBuild* macros in slot.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Nov 20, 2021 at 7:43 PM Bharath Rupireddy

> It seems like the same macro names for
> SnapBuildOnDiskNotChecksummedSize and SnapBuildOnDiskChecksummedSize
> are being used in slot.c and snapbuild.c. I think, in slot.c, we can
> rename them to ReplicationSlotOnDiskNotChecksummedSize and
> ReplicationSlotOnDiskChecksummedSize
> similar to the other macros ReplicationSlotOnDiskConstantSize and
> ReplicationSlotOnDiskV2Size.

+1 for this change. This seems to be introduced by commit ec5896aed3
[1] and I think it is just a typo to name these macros starting with
SnapBuildOnDisk* unless I am missing something.

[1]
commit ec5896aed3c01da24c1f335f138817e9890d68b6
Author: Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>
Date:   Wed Nov 12 18:52:49 2014 +0100

    Fix several weaknesses in slot and logical replication on-disk
serialization.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.