Re: [HACKERS] Proposal : Parallel Merge Join

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Proposal : Parallel Merge Join
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 3:22 PM, Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It seems you have forgotten to change in the below check:
>>
>> + if (innerpath != NULL &&
>> + innerpath->parallel_safe &&
>> + (cheapest_startup_inner == NULL ||
>> + cheapest_startup_inner->parallel_safe == false ||
>> + compare_path_costs(innerpath, cheapest_startup_inner,
>> + STARTUP_COST) < 0))
>
> Oops, Fixed.

Thanks, patch looks good to me (apart from some of the code comments
which might need some adjustment and I think it is better if Committer
takes care of same as required rather than we argue about it) and I
have changed the status as Ready For Committer.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.