Re: A recent message added to pg_upgade

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: A recent message added to pg_upgade
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 9, 2023 at 12:38 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 09, 2023 at 05:04:28PM +1100, Peter Smith wrote:
> > Having a GUC hook for the "max_slot_wal_keep_size" seemed OK to me. If
> > the user overrides a GUC value (admittedly, maybe there is no reason
> > why they would want to) then at least the hook will give an error,
> > rather than us silently overwriting the user's value with -1.
> >
> > So, patch v4 LGTM, except it is better to include a test case.
>
> Where's this v4?

I think it is in an email[1]. I can take care of this unless we see
some opposition to this idea.

[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20231102.115834.1012152975995247837.horikyota.ntt%40gmail.com

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Fix output of zero privileges in psql
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: A recent message added to pg_upgade