Re: CREATE SUBSCRIPTION -- add missing tab-completes

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: CREATE SUBSCRIPTION -- add missing tab-completes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 5, 2023 at 5:58 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are some recent comment that added new options for CREATE SUBSCRIPTION

> PSA patches to add those tab completions.

LGTM, so pushed. BTW, while looking at this, I noticed that newly
added options "password_required" and "run_as_owner" has incorrectly
mentioned their datatype as a string in the docs. It should be
boolean. I think "password_required" belongs to first section of docs
which says: "The following parameters control what happens during
subscription creation".

The attached patch makes those changes. What do you think?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
Сообщение: Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys