Re: Comment typo in tableam.h

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Comment typo in tableam.h
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 11:26 PM Ashwin Agrawal <aagrawal@pivotal.io> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 5:24 PM Ashwin Agrawal <aagrawal@pivotal.io> wrote:
>>
>> There were few more minor typos I had collected for table am, passing them along here.
>>
>> Some of the required callback functions are missing Assert checking (minor thing), adding them in separate patch.
>

> Curious to know if need to register such small typo fixing and assertion adding patchs to commit-fest as well ?

Normally, such things are handled out of CF, but to avoid forgetting,
we can register it.  However, this particular item suits more to 'Open
Items'[1].  You can remove the objectionable part of the comment,
other things in your patch look good to me.  If nobody else picks it
up, I will take care of it.

[1] - https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_12_Open_Items

--
With Regards,