Re: SnapBuildSerialize function forgot pfree variable ondisk_c

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: SnapBuildSerialize function forgot pfree variable ondisk_c
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Nov 5, 2020 at 2:06 PM 范孝剑(康贤) <funnyxj.fxj@alibaba-inc.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>     When I tested logical decoding, I found that walsender process memory usage grow very high, by debugging,  I
foundSnapBuildSerialize palloc memory for variable ondisk_c, but don't pfree it at last.

By looking at code, it is clear that it is good to free the memory
allocated for variable ondisk_c.

> So when master LogStandbySnapshot() too frequently, walsender memory will grow very high and OOM finally.

Is there any particular scenario where you are seeing this behavior?
Do you have any reproducible test case? Have you confirmed that after
freeing that memory your problem is solved? It is not clear to me why
other users of Logical Replication are not facing this issue?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16704: Segmentation Problem - SSL SYSCALL error: EOF detected
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16665: Segmentation fault