Re: pgsql: Extend framework from commit 53be0b1ad to report latch waits.

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: pgsql: Extend framework from commit 53be0b1ad to report latch waits.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 8:32 PM, Robert Haas <rhaas@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Extend framework from commit 53be0b1ad to report latch waits.

I am facing windows below compilation error:

1>pgstat.h(726): warning C4005: 'WAIT_TIMEOUT' : macro redefinition
1>c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft
SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winerror.h(1797) : see previous definition
of 'WAIT_TIMEOUT'

It seems windows already have a define for WAIT_TIMEOUT.  Do we want
to rename it to WAIT_TIMEEXPIRED or WAIT_EXPIRETIME?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.