Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 9:58 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please find attached the latest patch set v93*

Thanks, I have gone through the 0001 patch and made a number of
changes. (a) Removed some of the code which was leftover from previous
versions, (b) Removed the Assert in apply_handle_begin_prepare() as I
don't think that makes sense, (c) added/changed comments and made a
few other cosmetic changes, (d) ran pgindent.

Let me know what you think of the attached?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Вложения