Re: Write Ahead Logging for Hash Indexes

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Write Ahead Logging for Hash Indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 4:10 AM, Mark Kirkwood
<mark.kirkwood@catalyst.net.nz> wrote:

> performed several 10 hour runs on size 100 database using 32 and 64 clients.
> For the last run I rebuilt with assertions enabled. No hangs or assertion
> failures.

Thanks for verification.  Do you think we can do some read-only
workload benchmarking using this server?  If yes, then probably you
can use concurrent hash index patch [1] and cache the metapage patch
[2] (I think Mithun needs to rebase his patch) to do so.

[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAA4eK1J6b8O4PcEPqRxNYbLVbfToNMJEEm+qn0jZX31-obXrJw@mail.gmail.com
[2] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAD__OuhJ29CeBif_fLGe4t9Vj_-cFXBwCXhjO+D_16TXbemY+g@mail.gmail.com

--
With Regards,