Re: zheap: a new storage format for PostgreSQL

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: zheap: a new storage format for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 11:21 AM Adam Brusselback
<adambrusselback@gmail.com> wrote:

> >  I don't know how much what I write on this thread is read by others or
> how useful this is for others who are following this work
>
> I've been following this thread and many others like it, silently soaking it up, because I don't feel like i'd have
anythinguseful to add in most cases. It is very interesting seeing the development take place though, so just know it's
appreciatedat least from my perspective.

Thanks, it makes difference and keep us motivated for making progress.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Adam Brusselback
Сообщение: Re: zheap: a new storage format for PostgreSQL
От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pgbench - allow to store select results intovariables