Re: add_partial_path() may remove dominated path but still in use

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: add_partial_path() may remove dominated path but still in use
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 10:35 AM Kohei KaiGai <kaigai@heterodb.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> Let me remind the thread again.
> I'm waiting for the fix getting committed for a month...

It seems you would also like to see this back-patched.  I am not sure
if that is a good idea as there is some risk of breaking existing
usage.  Tom, do you have any opinion on this patch?  It seems to me
you were thinking to have a separate hook for partial paths, but the
patch has solved the problem by moving the hook location.  I think
whatever is the case we should try to reach some consensus and move
forward with this patch as KaiGai-San is waiting from quite some time.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.