Re: Re: [bug fix] Cascading standby cannot catch up and get stuck emitting the same message repeatedly

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Re: [bug fix] Cascading standby cannot catch up and get stuck emitting the same message repeatedly
Дата
Ответ на Re: Re: [bug fix] Cascading standby cannot catch up and get stuck emitting the same message repeatedly  ("Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 10:29 AM, Tsunakawa, Takayuki
<tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> From: pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org
>> [mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Amit Kapila
>> Thanks for the clarification, I could reproduce the issue and confirms that
>> patch has fixed it.  Find logs of cascading standby at  PG9.2 Head and Patch
>> attached (I have truncated few lines at end of server log generated in Head
>> as those were repetitive).  I think the way you have directly explained
>> the bug steps in code comments is not right (think if we start writing bug
>> steps for each bug fix, how the code will look like).  So I have modified
>> the comment to explain the situation and reason of check,  see if you find
>> that as okay?
>
> Thank you, I'm happy with your comment.

Okay, I have marked the patch as 'Ready for Committer'.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.